Dipol TFA 1200 Thermal Clip-On 50 Hz
Thermal imaging TFA1200 is intended to be used together with day optical devices in conditions of various illumination (day, twilight, night) and limited visibility (fog, snow, rain etc.). It allows to detect movable and immovable objects which have temperature contrast, to be exact: people, animals, buildings, vehicles, etc.
- binder set and set of rings for various diameter of objectives of day optical devices;
- simple and suitable control;
- information about settings and device status is situated in the field of view;
- inversion of image color is possible;
- it is possible to use outer power source (12V);
- manual adjustment of sensor amplification and micro display brightness.
Sensor, array format/pixel pitch 384 x 288 / 17 um
Lenses, focal length, mm F50/1,0
Field of view, degree 7.5° x 5.6°
Spectral response, 8-12
Frame rate 50 Hz
Palette invert Black hot/white hot
Microdisplay, type/resolution, px OLED/1024x768
Power supply/ type of batteries 6V / 2 x CR123A
Operating time (at 20°C), hour 2.5
Operating temperature range, °C -40 ... +50
Detection range (object 0,5х1,8m), m up to 1200
Degree of protection according to IEC 60529 (by order) IPX5 (IPX7)
Dimensions, mm 209 x81 x81
Weight, kg 0.7
The most complete webshop of Europe!
What has Optics-World to offer?
Good advice for your needs.
Very fast delivery.
Safe and secure delivery.